Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello World!

Hey everyone!

So, I'm Colin Verbrée (ver - bray). I'm 20 years old, born November 25, 1990. I'm 6'2, dirty blond hair, grey-green eyes, etc etc. Right now, life has me in Kamloops BC, going to Thompson Rivers University as a 3rd year computer science student.

As most of you know, I love the Vancouver Canucks. I watch every game, and if I can't watch the game, I listen on the radio. So if you dont like the Vancouver Canucks, you probably shouldn't read my blog, because I'm most likely going to talk about them. I also love golf, so I'll probably talk about that too.

Another thing I have recently gotten into is recording music. I took a recording class at TWU (amazing class if you have the opportunity to take it) and fell in love with recording music. This is kind of the real reason I wanted to start a blog - to write about recording, and discuss ideas and stuff that I have floating up somewhere in my head. With that being said, it might start out slow, because I don't have a whole heck of a lot of time to record during school, because I work 5 days a week, along with going to school full time. So I'm pretty busy. But this summer coming up, my goal is to fully record a good length EP, or maybe even a demo album. Who knows if that's a reasonable goal, but I'm definitely going to work towards it.

Anyways. If you want to, write a comment, because that would be awesome and totally make my day. I'd love for this to be more of a discussion than me just writing random things, so yea! That's the plan. I hope anyone who's reading this will enjoy it. And if not, then don't read it!

Cheers til next time!

Colin

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I love having more blogs to read, and I am very interested to learn more about recording music. Sign me up! Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colin
    I never watch hockey and rarely golf and am not musical but I like you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! looking forward to reading this. I am watching hockey right now, but we need to pick it up a notch tonight. Just started the second period against Calgary...

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIIIICEEEEE BLOOOOG. I really really like it a lot. chipmunk pictures on facebook by the handicapped sign are my favorite though. haha!

    ReplyDelete